Saturday, December 17, 2022

December happenings (before Christmas)

 +JMJ+

Skiing in early December

There was no real snow


I set up my Nativity set

In only a few hours five plus inches of snow trapped me at my place. Thankfully school was cancelled and I didn't have to get anywhere.

I tried shoveling but it was to much

I tried rolling snowballs but they fell apart

My snowball track. The first ball was almost as big as me

Visiting Galadriel's family. Goldilocks loves her apples.


Spitting out the skin

She also loves attention




I asked her if this picture was the best because was in it by herself, she nodded







Mmm... delicious onion

On December 12 I stopped at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe



That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.