Friday, December 9, 2022

November

 +JMJ+



I was driving to work one day and noticed an eclipse. I had not known ahead of time.


The first snow. I walked up the driveway

I turned around right away, but I was still completely covered in snow.

I went hunting this year















Preparing for Thanksgiving dinner


We pulled out the China this year


Aren't I sweet?



Uncle Frodo asked Goldilocks for her zebra. She really didn't want to share.

She eventually felt guilty enough to hand it over. Then she walked away with the attitude that she hadn't wanted it in the first place.

Bringing out the turkey






The next day was butchering day. We had a lot of deer, pig, and beef to package

Life is comfortable when you only have to supervise.

That's all for now

2 comments:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.