Friday, December 9, 2022

The rest of October

 +JMJ+

There is nothing better than procrastinating.

High Mass for the Feast of Christ the King

Trying out my new arrows and quiver



Eleanor gave it a try too



The brightly colored arrows were much easier to find than the wooden ones

This is what I get for leaving my phone around


Barn dance. Goldberry and FG1 dancing

The plastic food was a big hit


Delicious

I spent a long time standing in front of this

And we're off somewhere, I have since forgotten where.


I dressed up as Cass the superkid from the school reading program for the school Halloween party

There was a black hole on my pumpkin so I carved it into a jack-o-lantern








Carving some pumpkins at my parents' house

End of October

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.