Saturday, January 7, 2023

December-January

 +JMJ+

Visiting Margaret

Visiting one of the local Churches

Using up some leftover fudge and a candy cane

Fudge with pretzel

Making a mess while experimenting with deserts in the microwave

One of the few pictures I took on Christmas day


Babysitting FG1

I stayed at Galadriel's house for a couple of days
















Galadriel and I tried making pierogies with homemade noodles

They were pretty tasty

A couple of suspects in a murder mystery



Requiem Mass for Pope Benedict XVI

Advent wreath project I did with the school kids

I barely know anything about Star Wars but one of the school kids wanted me to draw Magnaguard. 

God Bless You All,
~The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.