Wednesday, June 24, 2020

June Happenings.

+
+JMJ+

WOAH! Two posts in one month. I must be getting my streak back.

We had a rushed June to prepare for the big wedding. We finally added the new little porch thing on.

I tried to get a picture of our Church with all it's funny scaffolding, but it was to far away.

A little more zoomed in.

I always came home to new stuff.



Rosie and Eleanor decorated this pallet with pictures of Galadriel and Celeborn.

One day I came home to the tent.

The Hobbit Hole is looking good.





The Wednesday before the Wedding the six girls and mom went out for one last trip.

We went to Red Robins for the bottomless root beer floats.


Me and the Bride.

The drive-thru all set up.

Preparing the meat for the Receptions.

It's always good to stop and play a Pipe Organ.

Rosie, Eleanor and I opted to close off our room from company.

Pre-wedding festivities.

Taking a little break.

Think it will ever be clean.

Decorating the Church.




Hmm... storm clouds on the Wedding Day.












I'm so skilled, I took a picture of my hair, all by myself.

The Bride at the Hair Solon.

Miss Queen of Hugs flower girl.

We never wear nail polish, but for the wedding we all got matching polish.













Ooo a grumpy cat face.





Tying on the Corsages.


Welcome into our family Celeborn.









Hey get  out of the way photobomber!










A piece of the veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary and a piece of the cloak of St. Joseph.

Cookout on Father's Day.

We still had the tent up, so we used it again.













Celeborn and Galadriel came back on Sunday to open their gifts.


















That's all for now.
~The Shield-Maiden

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Wedding pictures! It was truly such a lovely wedding. I am so glad and honored that I was able to be there! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a beautiful wedding. I'm glad you could celebrate with us.

      Delete
  2. Wow, your family has had a lot of weddings this summer! What fun!

    The bride's dress is gorgeous!! And your hair looked so pretty pulled back in that barrette.

    May God bless the bride and groom abundantly!

    ~Gianna

    starlitsea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do. They all got engaged around the same time too. It's exciting to get two new sisters and a new brother.
      I agree. It suited her completely. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Hey, Emily! If you’re interested. I tagged you for The Original Outstanding Blogger Award tag. God Bless you!

    https://imolcaw.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-original-outstanding-blogger-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, you have a blog? Of course I'm interested. I shall take a look at that immediately. Thank you. :)

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.