Sunday, April 21, 2019

Holy Week and Easter

+
+JMJ+

Sadly I did not get many pictures for Holy Week.

Holy Thursday Alter of Repose.


My only picture from Good Friday.

I don't think I've ever seen a black squirrel before. 


Easter morning we had treasure hunts to find our Easter baskets.

We had to follow the clues.

They were all over the place.

These boys had to look up "Alas Poor Yorick," as they didn't understand it. It wasn't until I explained that there was a skull involved did they realize the clue led to a picture of St. Francis where he is holding a skull.

Marigold found her Easter basket a long time before anyone else.

My first clue. It was the the slide for our pool.

Everyone else is still hunting.

Mom found her's and Dad's basket second.


Kili was third.

Not sure if Frodo or Eleanor was fourth.

More clues.

Rosie was sixth.

Enjoying their loot.

Mine was in the back of my car.

Apparently I drove to babysitting and Easter Vigil with it in the back and never noticed. :D

Easter Sunday Mass!

This year Easter happened to be my mom's 50th Birthday too. I got her a statue of St. Michael.


Happy Easter everyone,
Jesus Christ has Risen Today Alleluia!

2 comments:

  1. Clues for an Easter baskets? How cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun. :D We've done different things other years though.

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.