Sunday, April 14, 2019

Girls' Palm Sundae/shakes/curds

+JMJ+

So after a the Young Ladies Choir sang today for Palm Sunday a bunch of the girls headed over to Culvers to get our long planned for shakes.

Pictures were all taken by Eleanor on my phone.

Galadriel

Um- I don't remember the names I chose for anyone so I'll use their play names, unless they are one of my siblings.
Elise.

Rosie

Cinderella

Cinderella again

Hazel

Shelwona and Ariveilrealisdirebull

Me

Rosie, Elise and Galadriel




Me

Rosie

Ariveilrealisdirebull


Shelwona.

God Bless You,
the Shield-Maiden

P.S. Yay! I'm all caught up now.

4 comments:

  1. *does a little dance* I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma. I wish your picture wasn't so hard to see though.

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's okay! Saving the world a little horror, lol :) :)

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.