Sunday, April 14, 2019

Valentine's Day

+
+JMJ+

Yes, I know it's halfway through March, but here's my photos from Valentine's Day.

Last Feast of St. Valentine it was my meal prep day so I made miniature pizzas.

Immaculate Heart of Mary.







I turned this into a salad.

The cookies came from a local bakery.

I set the table to mostly matching. I believe I had to use at least one blue cup and one other cup on the girls' side. :(

Someone got a hold of my phone and these next pictures are not mine.
Mom, Frodo, Galadriel (in the background) and Dad. You can see my feet too.

Me reading Lucky Luke in the back ground. Eleanor.

Pippen.

Dad

Me

Marigold building a LOTR puzzle.

Kili helping with the puzzle.

Frodo.

Merry.

Eleanor.

Mom, Merry and Frodo.


Me again.

I believe this was actually a different day. The Grouchy Photographer at work.

Here's the post she did with that picture.

God Bless you all,
The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.