Sunday, April 14, 2019

We're off to see the...

+
+JMJ+

I forget when this was, at the end of February or the beginning of March, but anyway we, my mom, Galdriel, Rosie, Eleanor and myself headed off to see "The King and I" at the Overture Center.

Hmm... you take a nice picture.

Who likes driving in the city? I don't like even riding into the city.

We stopped at a local Catholic Church. They had some Marian shrines outside their Adoration Chapel so I took a few pictures.



You also take a nice picture.

Much better.

The Capitol.


Mom.

What a gorgeous view. Wish I was over there instead.

We had a long wait since we go there really early to make sure we got parking.



We were in the very back seat on the highest balcony.





Anyway, I hope you get the idea. It was high up.
But everyone did a fabulous job and the singing was really good.

God Bless you all,
The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.