Sunday, May 12, 2019

A Grouchy photo shoot part 1

+
+JMJ+

Once more I'm swamped and behind with pictures, so expect some out of order pictures. Anyway, all these upcoming Grouchy photo shoot pictures were taken by Eleanor. Check out her blog. https://thegrouchyphotographer.blogspot.com/.

Hello and welcome to part one of a Grouchy Photo Shoot. Yes this is me.

Yes, we are very charming!

Ready set post! I'm mean aim and fire.

We're sister and brother and we hug.

I'm the Photographer, you can't see my face!

Two vultures in a tree, spying out the land.

There used to be snow way back a few weeks ago.

I'm not a cat person.

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music.

One little girl sitting in the treetops. Er- middle of the tree anyway.


We are the misfit pirates from the land of Miscellaneous. Don't mess with us, because we are very tough and might fight back. But then we might not.

Say Moooooo!



Don't leave meeeee!

I'm coming!

I'm flying in the sky so blue!

Haha, no you're not!

Moo!

There is a cow looking at me, make it go away.

I'm glad I'm not out there with the cows.

Is it following me?

I think I escaped.

Now I can sit down and rest.

Here's your payment for scaring it away.

Don't you like my pretty flowers?

I could get you some more.

Well? What do you say?

I put the cows away? Aren't I kind?

I better check to see if the fences are back up.

Just doing my thing while the cows trespass all about.

I'm off to the ball. Now cows will be there.

Right?

I'm the Queen of the Ball.

I won the grand candle!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.