Thursday, March 2, 2023

January

 +JMJ+

Okay, so I did get a couple of months behind so I'll try to catch up

Epiphany blessing


Movie making




There was this really big white bird swimming with the geese.

Extended family Christmas party with gift exchange



I decided making smoothies then freezing them made a good breakfast.




Galadriel and Celeborn had a new baby, Sancho Proudfoot.


Some of us were able to drive up for the baptism

It was at a really beautiful church

Sancho had a joint baptism with his cousin

I took care of Cassandra (Ranger's Apprentice name) and let Kili take pictures for me



Sam and Belladona were the godparents

The end of January

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.