Sunday, January 21, 2024

The 30 Song Tag

+JMJ+

 Lizzie from Starlight and Saucepans tagged me for the 30 Song Tag, thank you so much. It's been awhile since I've done a tag.
Your favorite song

Song of Kings by Clamavi de Profundis

Your least favorite song
Hmmm... that's a tough question. If I don't like a song it doesn't go on my playlist.
Hopefully this is the right version with the singing
Where Shadows Lie by Bear McCreary featuring Fiona Apple
I especially didn't like this version because the Rings of Power could have used the one below

One Ring to Rule them All by Clamavi de Profundis
A song that makes you happy
Take me home, Country Roads by John Denver

A song that makes you sad
Oh boy... what song makes me sad?
If All the Scars in Heaven by Casting Crowns
A song that makes you feel guilty
I don't think any song makes me feel guilty
A song that often gets stuck in your head
Whatever songs I've been listening to lately.
There are Angels Among Us by Alabama
This was the last song to get stuck inside my head
A song that reminds you of someone
Scars in Heaven by Casting Crowns reminds me of a family friend that died
A song that reminds you of someplace
Anima Christi by Marco Fresina
It makes me think of my old church
A song that reminds you of a certain event
Guess what, Anima Christi by Marco Fresina 
It reminds me of my siblings' weddings
A song you know all the words to
In Dreams from "Fellowship of the Ring"

A song you could dance to
La Valse de L'Amour by Patrick Doyle
This makes me think about dancing, but I can't dance unless my partner knows how to
A song that makes you fall asleep
Umm... nothing, I can't sleep with music playing

A song from your favorite band
Does Clamavi de Profundis count as a band? They are my favorite artists.
A song from a band you hate
I don't know really know any bands
A song nobody would expect you to love
This is Home by Switchfoot
This is usually not my style of music, but it reminds me of a character in one of my books

A song that describes you
I guess I don't know any songs that would describe me.
In My Own Little Corner by Rodgers and Hammerstein is close
An underrated song more people should love
Unplanned by Matthew West
A song that you often hear on the radio
Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb

A song you wish you heard on the radio
Sleepyhead by Galen Crew
A song you listen to when you’re happy
My Spotify play list

A song you listen to when you’re sad
My Spotify play list

A song you listen to when you’re angry
My Spotify play list
A song you want to play at your wedding
Anima Christi by Marco Frisina

and

As I kneel Before You by Maria Parkinson

A song you want to play at your funeral
O have a whole list of music I would like at my funeral
Miserere Mei, Deus

I have a whole binder full of funeral music from my choir days, I could easily put together an entire Mass

A song that makes you laugh
å gjev du batt meg by the Valkyrien All Stars
If you haven't watched the "Ashlad in the Hall of the Mountain King" you should really do that

A song that you can play
The first couple of cords of this, I never did memorize my music
Also, I no longer watch Dr. Who and am embarrassed that I used to.

A song you wish you could play
The Return of the King from The Return of the King
A song from your childhood
The Unicorn by the Irish Rovers

I couldn't find Daniel in the Lions Den by Catholic Songs for kids and I doubt they have the Beck Family Singers either

Your favorite duet
I don't think I have one, none come to mind. I don't pay attention if the song is a duet or not.
Your favorite song at this time of year
The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth by the Priests, featuring Shane MacGowan for Christmas


Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot

I tag Galadriel at Mini Memories, Eleanor at Grouchy Photography, and Aragorn's wife at Trinity Acres

Here’s a clean list of the questions for you:
Your favorite song
Your least favorite song
A song that makes you happy
A song that makes you sad
A song that makes you feel guilty
A song that often gets stuck in your head
A song that reminds you of someone
A song that reminds you of someplace
A song that reminds you of a certain event
A song you know all the words to
A song you could dance to
A song that makes you fall asleep
A song from your favorite band
A song from a band you hate
A song nobody would expect you to love
A song that describes you
An underrated song more people should love
A song that you often hear on the radio
A song you wish you heard on the radio
A song you listen to when you’re happy
A song you listen to when you’re sad
A song you listen to when you’re angry
A song you want to play at your wedding
A song you want to play at your funeral
A song that makes you laugh
A song that you can play
A song you wish you could play
A song from your childhood
Your favorite duet
Your favorite song at this time of year
Good luck and God Bless you all,
Eowyn

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder if you like Clamavi de Profundis ;)

    The La Valse d'Amour by Patrick Doyle is really pretty! I have yet to see the 2015 Cinderella (I really should do that at some point), but I do love Patrick Doyle's soundtrack for the 1995 version of Sense and Sensibility...have you listened to any of that one?

    Oh goodness, why didn't I think of the Miserere for my funeral question?? (At least I was able to think of an answer which also worked well. But I am rather surprised at myself that I didn't even THINK of this one.)

    Aww, I listened to The Unicorn Song as a child too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. They are my favorite artists. Catholic too. 😁

      Yes I have listened to the Sense and Sensibility soundtrack by Patrick Doyle. I've only seen a little bit of that movie. I have to many brothers to watch much Jane Austen. His a much Ado About Nothing soundtrack is pretty good too. Cinderella is one of the better Disney remakes. That and Aladdin are my favorite.

      Delete
    2. Hehe, you could always try bribing your brothers with watching a movie they want to see...or else slink off and watch Jane Austen by yourself ;) Yes, I've heard a lot of good things about the Cinderella remake! (It's funny, I didn't watch a whole lot of Disney movies as a kid, but the original cartoon Cinderella was one of the exceptions, and there was a time when I was OBSESSED with that movie.)

      Delete
    3. We usually watch them if the boys are gone.
      I didn't watch any of the original cartoons when I was little, but I've seen most of the remakes.

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.