Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Visit to Galadriel and Celeborn's farm

 +

+JMJ+

UGH! What's up with blogger? When I tried uploading all my pictures it mixed up the order. Hopefully I don't have to many doubles. I'm not very good with technology.

Getting ready for a day of painting.

Taking a break from painting. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the actual work.

Sunday was beautiful so Rosie, Gladariel and I went for a walk.

Of course Penny came with us.




This picture reminds me of Our Lady of Fatima.




































We had a big rainstorm a couple of weeks ago and it threw our trampoline into the house again. We had to go pull it down in the middle of the night before it broke a window or something.

~The Shield-Maiden

6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Looks so beautiful up there :) As for blogger, I keep having that problem too (pictures going out of order) and I've discovered that if I only try to upload a few photos at a time it seems to keep them in order. Not sure if that helps! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really beautiful up there. Thank you, that is helpful.

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.