Sunday, July 16, 2023

June Part 2

 +JMJ+

We had our annual family party at the end of June

We also attempted some family pictures







Ingrid looks like a little elf in the bandanna Belladona made her.



Grandparents and grandchildren picture was the hardest

The little ones did not want to cooperate

Frodo running with his nephew

Ingrid loved the hammock swing

I missed getting a good picture because she tossed the hat away

Great grandparents with the toddlers



Pondering great thoughts



One of my siblings got this for my dad for father's day

I spent several days at Galadriel and Celeborn's house

Peek-a-boo

I took Marigold and Kili with me

Sancho was not cooperating for a selfie

Eleanor and I went to the State March for Life



After fifteen and a half years the Traditional Latin Mass was removed from my Parish. We had a Solemn High Mass with a meatless farewell potluck on June 30th. This was the only picture I got. I believe we were setting up or taking it down.

The End of June 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.