Wednesday, June 14, 2023

June Part 1

 +JMJ+

LeBron James

Cool Penguin

Cat looking in fish bowl

After school let out I had a couple of days off before I started my summer job, so I went up to visit my sister and her family.


They had some trees fall over in a big storm.

This one narrowly missed falling on their house.




To much love


Sancho loves eating real food




I went to a hanger dance with some of my friends






I think FG2 looks like his cousin, Sancho, in this picture

Eleanor was setting up for a photoshoot with FG2


A little Godmother time

The last TLM Corpus Christi procession at our Parish

We had two outdoor altars.

To Be continued

2 comments:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.