Saturday, June 6, 2020

Catching up on life

+
+JMJ+

Since I lost a large number of pictures in a computer crash, I'm just about caught up on my pictures. :D

 Frodo and Goldberry were married May 2nd. Unfortunately due to the cronavirus we couldn't celebrate the way we wanted too.

Rosie, Eleanor and myself were really into drawing on these large poster papers. Due to the computer crash, I'll have to retake the other ones. But anyway, these are Regina Doman's main characters from her Fairy Tales Retold  series.


My car died on Ash Wednesday. Rust in Pieces Joseph Ithilian. (Yes I named my car. I'm weird). On the way to look at a new one, I spotted this balloon/kite/thing in the sky.

 A closeup.

I want one of these.

Marigold turned nine and Kili turned seven. I only got pictures of Marigold's birthday.
 
 Galadriel and Celeborn.


 I gave Marigold a ball and tube for the pool.

 Pippin gave her these oversized blowup balls. :D




 NOOOOOOOOO!

Rosie frosting the cake.


 We aren't skilled frosters.




 There happened to be a wedding going on that day. At one point we had three different phones playing the live streaming of the Nuptial Mass.

 Frodo and Goldberry came over and we played a little Relative Insanity.


 Memorial Day we had Rootbeer floats. This was the first soda I had since my dentist marathon starting last November.

A drawing for one of my books.
Characters from left to right: Kiara the evil, William Raeson, Margaret Carter and Isaac Carter.



 Wedding number two preperations.







 We replaced our front door.


 We opened our pool May 3rd.

 Marigold's giant beach balls were somewhat deflated so that we could try and sit on them in the water.



 Playing with the camera.



More card games.


And That's all for now.

~The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.