Sunday, May 12, 2019

A Grouchy Photo Shoot Part 2

+
+JMJ+

Where were we?

Lets go back to the fields, without the cows.

And take pictures of flowers.

Look how many there are, why would you want to take pictures of dandelions?

If only someone would pick them all.

See, I made a start.

A very small start, but I'm still plugging away.

I give up. I might as well take it easy.

Oh no, they are taking over the world.

I think they are so beautiful!

Oh well, I'm dancing in a field of dandelions.

Wait, take pictures of me, not her.

Well, who wants to get there picture taken, we got more important things to do.

Grass makes the perfect models, go take pictures of that.

Hmm... you are right, it stands very still.

Look I can stand still too. I mean sit still.

No rocks are moving, you could use them for models.

Just me and the rocks, nothing else.

The grass is more comfortable.

Oh look, more grass.

Oh wait snow? This must be from a different week.

Snow, but no jacket? It's warm!

Where were we again? Oh yes, grass.

I'm very Patriotic.

Oh say can you see by the dawns early light.

Hey ladies, look out. I just saw the Masked Bandit!

I don't believe in the masked bandit.

I'm going over here, just in case.

Well, I'm not scared, I'm staying right here.

Well, I'm not either. Not really. Barely a little bit.

Uh-oh!

It's the Masked Bandit, run!

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.