Tuesday, September 19, 2023

September part 1

 +JMJ+

I was gifted a new trampoline

The first week of September was very busy.

Rosie and Eleanor working on refurbishing a play structure

Heading down to work on the chapel

I can see the excavator and dirt pile across the cow pasture

The boys had hauled up railroad ties



There was also a new trail leading down to the stack

Buttercup and I went to check it out


My dad came down to drill the holes


Kili helping


I had to run back and get a shovel

The dirt was so soft under the top layer of clay that the holes kept filling in


Meanwhile more work was being done on the play structure.

Dad and I took a break from the chapel and helped

Back down to the chapel with more helpers

A couple of the holes had to fixed as some of the measurements were off

The six posts are finally standing


We started laying the wall beams


Done for the day, we opted to ride back on the truck



Eleanor patching a canoe

I'm not really sure what is going on here

September 3rd we went canoeing again


This time I went with Rosie


We decided to take a break








We followed the stream underneath the old railroad bridge







Heading back to the canoes



I did not try standing up, I think everyone else did except my parents


We finally reached the end

To Be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.