Monday, April 24, 2023

April

+JMJ+
 
Wisconsin is reluctant to let go of winter

Spongebob characters, requested by one of my students.

A Mermaid, requested by one of my students.

Jesus changes the water into wine, coloring picture for Religion class

Patrick Mahomes, (?) requested by one of my students

Hermit crab, requested by one of my students

Sizable hail


Happy birthday mom

Mary, Queen of Heaven and Earth, requested by one of my students






There was a discussion over the weight of Sancho and Ingrid. Not having a baby scale handy, someone got a brilliant idea to use a butchering scale



Ingrid's turn


HFH did a really good job in "A Midsummer's Night Dream"

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.