Saturday, December 18, 2021

Catching up on life

 +JMJ+

Way back in August.

This particular day I lucked out and got to hold sweet baby Cassandra for a very long time as most of my other siblings weren't arround.




Then they showed up.



I believe someone else had control of the phone.


The first time I ever drove on the ferry by myself. It was dark so I couldn't enjoy it as much.

On our way up to visit Galadriel and Celeborn we stopped at my dad's uncle's house to look at old books.

Neat gate.

Did you know Ace Hardware sells snickers bars that are bigger than my hand.

Our new stash of books.


Family reunion in early September.


Just hanging out with cute baby FG1









He knows that he is the center of attention.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.