Saturday, November 30, 2019

My top 5 favorite heroes

+
+JMJ+

Another random post in the "My Favorite" series.

Movie Heroes

#1
Aladdin
From: Aladdin
Actor Mena Massoud
Quote: And we have that. *points to something covered with a cloth* Covered for suspense.

#2
Espen
From: The Ash Lad
Actor: Vebjørn Enger
Quote: There were these trolls. At least, I think they were trolls.

#3
Edmund
From: Prince Caspian
Actor: Skandar Keynes
Quote: I'm not going to hold your hand.

#4
Bilbo
From: The Hobbit Trilogy
Actor: Martin Freeman
Quotes: *Thinks hard* No! *Faints*

#5
Samuel Gerard
From: The Fugitive
Actor: Tommy Lee Jones
(He's also in "Men in Black" and acts exactly the same)
Quote: He did a Peter Pan right off the edge.

Literary heroes

#1
Eugenides
From: The Queen's Thief series
Author: Megan Whalen Turner
He will both irritate you and make you laugh. I read the entire series, for no other reason, then to hear more about him. :D

#2
Bear
From: Snow White and Rose Red
Author: Regina Doman
Okay, yes, I am cheating. Anyway, he is one of my favorite boys from the Regina Doman Fairy Tales Retold books.

#3
Shasta "Cor"
From: The Horse and His Boy
Author: C. S. Lewis
I think "The Horse and His Boy" is my favorite in the Narnia series.

#4
Alex O'Donnel
From: Alex O'Donnel and the Forty Cyber Thieves
Author: Regina Doman
Yes, I like Alex better than Fish. Not sure why.

#5
Charles Gordon "George"
From: Outlaws of Ravenhurst
Author: M. Imelda Wallace S.L.
I love stories about Martyrs. This is historical fiction, so the heroes aren't real, but the setting was real. Gordon is a true hero, who stands up for his Faith, even though he is only ten years old.

I guess that is all for now,
The Shield-Maiden

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE 1,2,3,&4!! You've seen The Ash Lad?!?! I love that movie! I need to watch it again. I love how bright their world is. God bless you! Happy Advent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Someone else has seen the Ash Lad. Isn't it just awesome. I can't wait for the second one to come out.

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.