Saturday, December 14, 2019

2019 Update part 1

+
+JMJ+

I haven't posted pictures since Easter, so I guess I'm going to do a major dump.

My family went to my grandma's house for Easter.
The girls hung out on the porch for awhile.

It was also my wonderful mom's 50th Birthday.

I finished up my third year as a Teacher's Aide.

Grass Caterpillars. I thought they were clever.

We redid our bookshelves. This picture doesn't do it justice, but we literally have thousands of books.

Belladona came to teach us how to make Pisanki eggs.

I tried two.

We all agreed that wooden eggs don't work really well for this project.

It was a lot of fun.

Melting the wax.

Applying more wax.

The young ladies sang for our May Crowning.

Naturally we had to try on the enormous flower crowns.

Sneaking in a little writing.


The Grouchy Photographer was using my phone.

Our Church.


We had a potluck after the Mass.

Something didn't agree with my stomach, so I spent most of the potluck feeling sick.

My loot of notebooks.

Our Adult Choir had a dinner together.

I went on the ICKSP Holy Hill Pilgrimage.

We had a lot of storms in the Spring.

I start nannying for a local Catholic family in 2018.

We had a girls day out, to go see a play. We went straight after Mass, so we had to much extra time. So we walked around the mall. It was the perfect time to go, everything was closed.
Now guess how many people you can squeeze into a picture taking booth.

Seven could barely fit, but only two faces fit on the camera. :D


Sneaking in some reading. I was reading "Beau Geste."

As I said, we had lots of storms.

Celeborn came to our house for the first time.

We went to our annual fireworks get together. We hang out in front of the local bakery with Goldberry's family.

It was a beautiful day.

We skipped some rocks.

Dipped out feet.

Tried some juggling.

Listened to music.

Got to check out a real helicopter.

Frodo and Goldberry joined us. So did Galadriel and Celeborn, but I seemed to have forgotten to take a picture of them.

The younger kids climbed inside the helicopter.

Then we watched fireworks.

The end of part 1
~The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.