Saturday, March 2, 2019

March for Life, Part 7: The Tour

+
+JMJ+

The last six posts are where you can find all the previous March For Life posts.

Sorry for the delay, life was busy and the internet was slow.

Anyway, back to the series of March for Life DC posts.

We had the St. Louis/Kansas City bus at our disposal for some of the tour. After the Basilica, the St. Louis/Kansas City group walked to some local places for lunch, while our group rode the bus to McDonalds. No, I don't like McDonalds, but it's what we could afford and fit a big group in.


 McDonalds. They had a huge upstairs that conveniently fit our group.

 Our little group seemed to stick together a lot.

I passed my camera off to my sister and this is what I got. :P Apparently I have a creepy smile.

And bunny ears. I cropped them off though. :D












When it started getting dark the historical buildings looked really neat on camera.



White House.


Unfortunately this happened to be the day of the woman's march, so they had their horrific signs plastered to the fence. We peeled a few off before we could take decent pictures.

Me and Galadriel.

Last year's picture. I'm wearing the same skirt. :D There was a big difference in the temperature though. Last year was warm and sunny. This year was cold and rainy.




Mr. Trump, please support LIFE!





 And so the tour starts.









 

 
The Lincoln memorial.

The Washington monument.

"I'm not.... you're not.... we're not.... blah, blah, blah.... I can't tell a lie!"

Selfie.
 
Attempts at monument holding.



Wow, it's heavy.



This place was neat.




Found it!

View from Wisconsin.

Wisconsin the most beautiful state of all!

On Wisconsin, on Wisconsin!



 

Back at the hotel. I spy with my little eye, Trump.

To be continued with Part 8: ....And Back Again

Through Jesus and Mary,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.