Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2018

+JMJ+

Pictures taken from http://trinityacres.blogspot.com/ google, and by my sister.

June, 12th 2018 I decided to make my first post on this blog. My other blog A Catholic Author, I have been active on for over a year now. But I decided to keep that as a writing blog and make this one my more of everything blog.

This year the four things in that collage have been kind of my main focus. I started Teo Kwon Do at a Martial Arts school, I directed my first play, and of course my every year all the time main thing, writing.

So without further ado

welcome to


All pictures will taken from google, unless specified otherwise.

God Bless You All,

~The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.