Monday, September 5, 2022

August Part 3

 +JMJ+

Some of the boys had an all day chess tournament so I spent the day at the zoo with my mom.

Flamingos.

Entering the bird building.

Penguins

We had fun spying the birds. They had pictures on the signs and we tried to locate all of them.





A lot of them were very unque looking.

Sea Lion show




Dragon Eggs.

Entering the dragon exhibit


Dragonfly

Dragon bones.

I forgot most of the dragon names. Oops.


Manticore.







Draco the Dragon



This is supposed to be the result of a chicken egg hatched by a snake. :I



These were Chinese dragons.



This was something like Wolveryne.


Female elk, I think.

Peacock on the loose.




Trumpet of the Swan anyone?


For dinner I had Dragon Roll sushi. Made with eel. It was delicious.

Girls day at Culvers. Rosie and Eleanor are not pictured.

To Be Continued with September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.