Saturday, September 18, 2021

Yellowstone

 +JMJ+

Towards the end of August I went to Yellowstone with a couple of friends.

We started off very early in the morning.








Luckily we didn't actually see any rattlesnakes.


Sunday we went to church at St. Anthony's in Cody.

















I find driving through tunnels a lot of fun.

















Entering Yellowstone.









I waded into Lake Yellowstone. The waves were nice and big.
































































A dragon could be hiding in this cave.









The blue pools were my favorite.

Bacteria mat?






































I stood taking a series of pictures of this geyser erupting only to be splattered with it.


























































When we got back to G & C's house, my mom and several younger siblings were there.

It was a beautiful trip and I'm glad I went.

~The Shild-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.