Sunday, February 28, 2021

Welcome baby Nephew

 +JMJ+

February 26th between 1:30 and 2:30 in the morning I recieved a text with a picture of my very first nephew.

This adorable baby is known as FG1 (Frodo, Goldberry 1) on my mom's blog. Trinity Acres So that is what he will be referred to on here, until I can figure out some more LOTR themed names.



Today I got to hold my darling nephew for the first time. I miss holding babies.

The lovely Goldberry and baby FG1.
Aunt Rosie taking a turn.



Aunt Eleanor and FG1.

Aunt Galadriel and FG1.

Uncle Celeborn and FG1.

Switch off between brother-in-laws.
Uncle Samwise and FG1.


Aunt Belladonna and FG1. Soon she will be the mother of SB1. (Sam and Belladonna 1).

We had a really nice visit, hanging out and enjoying the beautiful baby.

I was one of the lucky ones who got two turns. :)

I really don't like having my picture taken. :D
Proud daddy and baby. :)

That's all for today.

~Eowyn

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! Lovely post and pictures, Emily! I can’t wait to meet this adorable little guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna. He is so adorable. Such a handsome baby. :)

      Delete
  2. AAAHHHHHH such fun pictures!!! We're aunts!!! Next time you see FG1, give him a kiss for his aunt Emma ♥️☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely feeling to hold your very first nephew. :) I sure will. I hope you can come up and visit soon. He's so precious.

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.