Wednesday, March 18, 2020

This is me. 20 facts all about me.

+
+JMJ+

All About Me

This is who I am and what I like and don't like.

1. Age: 20 (which will be wrong in less then 2 weeks) 21

2. Short or tall: Tall (For a girl) About 5'8"

3. Middle name: Bernadette

4. Favorite color: Light Blue

5. I'm a Nanny

6. I'm a CCD Teacher

7. I'm a Teacher's Aide

8. How many sisters: 5

9. How many brothers: 6

10. Where do you live: on a farm

11. Favorite saint movie: "The Reluctant Saint" (St. Joseph Cupertino)

12. Favorite Animated movie: The Adventures of Tintin

13. Favorite Princess movie: Aladdin 2019

14. Favorite Disney movie: Aladdin 2019

15. Favorite R rated movie: Unplanned or the Passion or For Greater Glory

16. Favorite Foreign movie: The Ash Lad in the Hall of the Mountain King

17. Least favorite villain: Jafar

18. Favorite hero: Espen

19. Confirmation Saint: Philomena

20. Car: Light Blue, 2008 Ford Edge none at the moment, mine is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.