Tuesday, August 28, 2018

family get together

+JMJ+

Awhile ago I came home from TKD and Marigold pointed out a rainbow in the sky.


Another time we stopped at Culvers on the way home and Eleanor tried to capture the sunset for me.

Anyway, the post is about a visit to my aunt and uncle's house that now happened many many weeks ago.
Marigold with two cousins.


This is my first time seeing TT. :D He was so tiny and adorable.




Going for a walk/bike ride















Merry photobombing my picture.




 Back at the house.




Isn't this an adorable picture?



Cousin J is absolutely adorable.



 Cousin K is adorable too.





Marigold and cousin L

 My uncle built this fantastic treehouse/playhouse in his yard.



Another one of the play house thingies. This one was in the woods.









God Bless You All,
~The Shieldmaiden

2 comments:

  1. That rainbow and sunset are so pretty! And what an adorable baby!!

    I love this blog of yours and the Lord of the Rings warning under Post a Comment. Very funny!

    ~Gianna
    starlitsea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera takes pictures of the sky the best. People tend to be very bury, unfortunately. I got a phone now, so I hope to take better quality pictures soon. Tiny Tim is adorable. He was the smallest baby I ever held, although I didn't see him until he was nearly a month old. :D
      Thank you Gianna. I always like to sneak "Lord of the Rings" stuff everywhere. :D If you can't tell by now, I'm a big LOTR fan. :D

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.