Monday, July 16, 2018

TKD Belt Test

+JMJ+

A couple weeks ago I had my first Teo Kwon Do belt test. I moved from white belt to an orange belt.

Pictures belong to http://trinityacres.blogspot.com and were taken by my dad.

Hi-ya!

My mom was my partner for the workout. She did better then me.

Round kicks.


This is me after the push-ups! Yes I'm dead! :D

Sit-ups!

I'm dead again!

Punches!

Failed drill! Okay, I didn't really fail. But when I started to do the optional second half, I blanked out and made some sad mistakes.

Mom, me and Marigold!

God Bless You,
~The Shield-Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.