Saturday, July 7, 2018

Pilgrimage and a play

+JMJ+

A couple of happenings in both June and July

This year I had the good luck to attend the Institute of Christ the King's Pilgrimage to Holy Hill.
It was a beautiful drive down there.


First sight of Holy Hill.

Another attempt at taking a picture of Holy Hill. You can see it if you look carefully.

Well, I had my camera out, so I took the picture.

Unfortunately I got no pictures of the actual Pilgrimage, because I forgot about my camera from this point until Benediction, then I didn't want to turn my camera on.


Very recently I got to attend an awesome rendition of the musical "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." My aunt was playing Mrs. Bucket. One of my cousins was in the assemble and another cousin was a squirrel
 On the way down we spotted a hot air balloon. I tried to capture a picture of it.

Another failed attempt.

I think if you look very hard in this picture you can find it.

Not in this picture either.

We finally reached the High School where the play was being performed.

My mom , four of my sisters and I went.



My camera takes horrible artificial light pictures.

 

Ah, I figured out the light setting.

 

Unfortunately I didn't get an other pictures. I'm not much of a photographer. But if you check into my mom's blog she should be posting some new pictures pretty soon.

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.