Tuesday, July 3, 2018

7 books I bet most people didn't know had been made into musicals

+JMJ+

I'm sure there are other books that have been made into musicals that most people don't know about. But these were the top ones that came to my mind.

1. Secret Garden
I've gotten this soundtrack from the library and like it it a lot.

2. Jane Eyre
I've gotten this soundtrack from the library too, it's pretty good but not my favorite.

3. Lord of the Rings
A friend of mine gave me the soundtrack for this one. It's a very interesting recording.

4. Anne of Green Gables
I've never actually heard the soundtrack for this one. But I listened to this particular song before.

5. Narnia
I haven't heard this soundtrack either.

6. Little Women
I actually saw a musical play of this a long time ago.

7. Little Prince (Opera)
I've gotten this soundtrack from the library and it's better then the regular musical version.

God Bless You All,
~E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.