Monday, July 30, 2018

Potluck and Movie at Bakery

+JMJ+
A little over a week ago, my family was invited to come to the bakery owned by family friends, for a potluck and a viewing of the movie "Paul, Apostle of Christ" along with a bunch of others from our Church. The bakery was already closed of course.

We took two cars. My brother's truck went dead on the road.

My dad had to jumper it. Then we drove back to our house and got a car that wasn't going to die right away.



 
 


Isn't my brother and sister's Goddaughter adorable.



Baby Pie looks guiltily at me after I startled her. She had stolen my water cup and used it. She stole my ice cream later too. :D

The brewery across the street was hosting a wedding reception. We were entertained by their fireworks.



I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam!
~ Tangled

After the fire works we did see some floating lanterns in the sky. You can't see them very well in the picture though.

~The Shield-Maiden

1 comment:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.