Saturday, September 12, 2020

Caterpillars, Confirmation and More

 +

+JMJ+

My blog is acting wonky for me so some of the words and pictures might be oddly spaced and sized.

I found a tiny Monarch caterpillar at work. One of the kids decided to call it Coco. It has since turned into a Chrysalis.

 

We had twenty-eight monarch caterpillars in here at one point.


We got together with some friends at a park one Sunday.



In spite of everything that happened this year our Diocese still had a Traditional Confirmation.

Kili served for the first time as well as making his Confirmation.

Several of my cousins made their confirmation too, but I failed to get pictures of everyone.


I was my cousin's sponsor.




We went to a party for Beladonna.


We went bowling and played games.


The family I work for now has a dog. I'm not an indoor pet person, but she can be cute.

Preparations for wedding #3




Baby practice for a soon to be mommy.

Wedding rehearsal.

Awww.

This little girl did not want her big sister to leave.








~Eowyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.