Monday, April 1, 2024

March part 3

 +JMJ+
HAPPY EASTER!!!

I can't believe it's April already. This is my last March post.

I haven't done a whole lot but I started the inside. Now I know what an embroidery hoop is for.

A student made this for me. The cats can all come out of the pocket

Happy birthday Pippen

Happy birthday dad

FG2 can now climb the steps


Pippin now has his driver's permit and I let him drive my car

Hanging out with the gang at the theater





Not sure who took the last several pictures, it wasn't me

Holy Thursday. St. Mary's alter of repose

St. Francis Xavier's alter of repose

St. Peter's alter of repose



It was cool that it was dark but I couldn't get a picture

St. Norbert's alter of repose


Good Friday Stations of the Cross outside planned parenthood

The First Station

Good Friday Tenebrae 

Frodo made this amazing frame for this Middle Earth map

Happy Easter



Happy Easter!!

To Be Continued with April

5 comments:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.