Monday, March 18, 2024

March part 2

 +JMJ+

Party at Frodo's house

Volleyball


Hanging out with FG1 and FG2

Frodo's dog is getting big




We put the alter in the chapel.

I brought some angel statues down

We also moved the outdoor Stations so they come all the way down to the chapel instead of circling back to the house

I spy an Angel

I spy another Angel

I moved St. Michael



Another unicorn

Turtle eating dandilions

Another cat

Cat

Lionel Messi (with help from a first grader)

Spelling worksheets I make for a student

Some sport player, I forgot his name

Making the alter cloth

First fitting

Embroidering the IHS



Christmas/Spring family party




More embroidery

That's all for now

2 comments:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.