Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Inktober Day 1

+
+JMJ+

So I'm not sure how well this challenge is going to go, but I'm going to try it.

What is Inktober?
Answer:  Inktober is a month long art challenge created by artist Jake Parker that is focused on improving skill and developing positive drawing habits. Every day for the month of October anyone participating in the Inktober challenge creates an ink drawing and posts it online.

Official 2019 Prompt List

My own personal list, which I never did, and don't remember when I made.
Of course I'm going to do both, maybe put both things in one drawing.

I must buy new pens if I want this to work. I had the perfect gold one that was going to be the one ring, but as you can see, I barely got any ink out of it.

God Bless you all for now,
~The Shieldmaiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.