Wednesday, August 28, 2024

August

 +JMJ+

Visiting Galadriel's family



Selfie with Sancho







Easier than bending down


I found it easier just to pull the wagon


Not sure what's so fun about having a kiddie pool for a hat








Apple break

Peek-a-boo

Can't see me






B-big sister took my apple! WAH!




Celeborn whipped up a swing set for the kids




I don't think I got a picture after he put the swings and the rail up

The only picture I took of my canoe trip

Visiting the zoo


Bison made out of bicycle tires. I think it took about 200


Hiking the Ice Age Trail

A basket for a Church festival

Going away party for some friends

Fun games

More flowers blooming at the chapel

My precious Godson

Not my idea of a treat

My soon-to-be new home


Entryway

Bathroom

Attic stairs

Pantry

Kitchen

Livingroom

Bedroom, door goes to second bedroom

Second Bedroom

Deck. It's a lot smaller than the last place I rented

To Be Continued

2 comments:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.