Wednesday, August 28, 2024

July

+
 +JMJ+

July is long gone and I'm behind in posting.

Rosie and I went to a fair

The dam was neat

My first rodeo


Kneeling for the prayer

Flowers blooming by the chapel

My school flower is still alive.

The mysterious creature struck the chapel again


This time it dragged in a nasty mess

New statues

The creature dragged the nasty mess down one wall and up another

Spray foam next to St. Joseph

I brought St. Peter up to the house to repair him

When I returned to the chapel the nasty mess had been moved up to the beams. I poked it out with a broom but was glad there wasn't any animals inside it

Sancho watching

Goldilocks

Sancho

Making an apricot pie

Making apricot nectar

Ready to bake

A beautiful wedding








Taking a break from dish washing to polish off the cake

Dancing

I doubt this toad is the mysterious statue smasher in the chapel

It's probably not this spider either

Babysitting FG1 and FG2

Visiting Galadriel's family


To Be Continued with August

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.