Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Which one is the best?

+
+JMJ+

So some of you may know that I published the "Prince Charming Diaries" with the help of my brother, last Spring. Well, this year, I'm attempting to publish the "Prince Charming Diaries: The Third World" or Volume 2 all on my own. As I am not the best with figuring out anything to do with technology, it has been interesting so far. But anyway, This whole post is on an author photo for the book. My sister from The Grouchy Photographer agreed to take a photo shoot with me and the illustrator. I'm posting nearly all of her pictures from the shoot out. 

I soon regretted having books for props.




























The Illustrator and a tag-a-long finally arrived.







 



Illustrator, Author and Photographer

















































~the Author

4 comments:

  1. Great photos!!! My favorite pics for the author's photo are (counting from the top and in no particular order) 38, 52, 54, and the second to last one.

    For the illustrator it is definitely 34!

    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! Couldn't decide :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.