Saturday, November 10, 2018

Election and Fr. Chad Ripperger

+JMJ+

I meant to share this amazing talk by Fr. Chad Ripperger as soon as I listened to it. But things came up and I didn't get around to it.

Anyway, I couldn't make it to the original talk since I was babysitting so other people could go. But I listened to it soon after it came out. I meant to only listen to a bit since it was an hour and a half long, but I ended up listening to it straight until dinner then finishing it right away afterwards. It's so good.

In view of the election loss in my state, I'm glad I listened to it before I heard the results.

When I heard the results of the election, I had just come out of Mass. For awhile I was very glum about it, thinking along the lines of "my day is ruined." But then I got to thinking about some things that Fr. Ripperger had said. It made me feel more confident. Everything is in God's hands. Whatever is going to happen will be God's will for the good of us.

Anyway, don't listen to me rambling go listen to the talk.



God Bless you All,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video link. I too was babysitting for/during the actual talk (although I did see Fr Ripperger at the all souls day mass at the BOCC), and I have yet to listen to it. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It needs to be shared. It was that good. I didn't know he was at the BOCC on All Souls Day. I guess I missed that too. :( But at least I got to see him the Sunday after the talk. You should totally listen to it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I just finished listing to this talk. It was amazing!!!! Everyone should listen to this! Thanks for sharing, Charlotte!

    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I now think that if he were to come back I would be to selfish to babysit so someone else could hear him instead of myself. :D I'm glad you listened to it.

      Delete

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.