Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Baby Talk

 +JMJ+

"Hello, my name is Goldilocks!"

"And I'm Cassandra."

"I'll be pushing this neat walker thing around today!"

Goldilocks: "Oh hi Cassandra, mind if I take that."
Cassandra: "Er- well- um-"

Goldilocks: "Mommy, she's not sharing!"
Cassandra: "I had it first!"

Cassandra: "See, mommy agrees with me."
"Goldilocks: "B-but sharing is caring."

Cassandra: "Well, the thing is, I don't want to sharing."
Goldilocks: "That's just mean!"

Cassandra: "Right mommy, I don't have to share?"
Goldilocks: "Mommy!"

Cassandra: "What do you mean I have to share?"
Goldilocks: "Never mind, I'll just take it!"

Cassandra: "This is not fair!"
Goldilocks: "Give me!"

Goldilocks: "Hey, where are you going?"

Cassandra: "I found some cool things, just imagine the big mess I can make with all of these things!"

Goldilocks: "I take a nice picture."
Cassandra: "Oh my goodness, it's so soft!"

Goldilocks: "Hmm.. I need a new toy, anything better in here."
Cassandra: "Hey Goldie, look!"

Goldilocks: "Oh quick, look cute, we're the center of attention."
Cassandra: "I know, right."

Cassandra: "Okay, I'm done, I'll just take that, pay back for that last time you stole my toy!"

Cassandra: "And now I'll be moving on to something else."







And the little ladies are back!

Cassandra: "I'm playing in my jams."


Cassandra: "See, we can both use the race car!"


Cassandra: "Okay, time to switch."
Goldilocks: "Do we have too?"

Goldilocks: "Can we switch already?"
Cassandra: "No!"

Goldilocks: "I said, I'm done!"
Cassandra: "Just one more push."

Goldilocks: "If you don't let me off right this minute I'm going to- to- oh something!"
Cassandra: "No you won't!"

Goldilocks: "WAH!"
Cassandra: ........

Cassandra: "Uh-oh I made her cry, what do I do? Did anyone notice?"
Goldilocks: "WAH!"

Goldilocks: "Now aunt Poppy, I'm only giving you a hug, nothing shifty going on here."

Goldilocks: "Hey, you moved the plate."

Goldilocks: "I think I can reach it if I just stretch a bit."

To Be Continued

1 comment:

Please leave your swords and bows at the door, then come in and talk. All are welcome, except of course for the servants of Sauron. They will be asked to leave under pain of death.